Guava International Privacy and Legal Information
The term ‘Guava International’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Astolat Business Park, Peasmarsh, Guildford GU3 1NE, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 3948528. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Guava International is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Guava International may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11 May 2011.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This policy is subject to change. We will keep this page updated to make you aware of any and all changes.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Guava International website. The types of personal information collected are:
- Generic Data. When you visit our website we collect general data including your domain name, the name of the web page from which you entered our website, which pages you visit on our website, and how much time you spend on each page.
- Personal Information Which You Choose to Submit. You may choose to send us a question via e-mail, or via our Contact Us form online. If you submit personal information for a specific purpose your information will be used for that purpose only. We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
The Way We Use Information
We use the Generic Data to monitor and improve our website. Personal Information you provide about yourself will be used only for the specific purpose for which you provide that information. We do not share this information with outside parties unless we specifically disclose that to you and receive your consent. If we use suppliers, agents, contractors or companies to perform services on our behalf, we will ensure that your personal information is protected consistent with this policy.
We will use e-mail to respond to e-mail messages from you, to confirm product or service requests and to engage in other communications to which you have consented.
You can let us know if you no longer wish to receive information from us or if you would like your data to be deleted.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Guava International Limited, Astolat Business Park, Peasmarsh, Guildford GU3 1NE, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Guava International Limited.
Registered Office: Astolat Business Park, Peasmarsh, Guildford GU3 1NE, UNITED KINGDOM
Registered in England and Wales No. 3948528.
Liability for Content
Guava International compiles the material on these pages with great care and ensures that it is regularly updated. Guava International cannot guarantee that the information on these pages is up-to-date, accurate or complete or that it can always be accessed freely. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The material here is for non-binding, general information-only purposes and is not a substitute for detailed personal advice on your purchasing decision. The technical features and details of the products described serve only as examples. In particular, such features and details may vary between countries. We reserve the right to make changes at any time. Up-to-date and reliable information on technical features, details or characteristics of our products should be obtained directly from Guava International as required.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Where we refer to the internet pages of third parties (links), we accept no responsibility for the material on those linked pages. When you activate the link you are no longer accessing information on Guava International internet pages.
The material of third parties may be controlled by different regulations, especially in relation to data protection.
The products, technology, and/or processes described in this website may be the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by Guava International or other third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to you in any manner, whether by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license, title, or ownership of or to any intellectual property right of Guava International or any third party.
This website and its content is copyright of Guava International Limited. ©copyright 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Guava International trademarks and logos are the property of Guava International. Guava International trademarks, product names, and feature names may only be used with the permission of Guava International. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.